SENIOR LIVE EVENTS AV TECHNICIAN
Audio Visual Hire and Events Production Company is recruiting a Live Events AV Technician. We focus on live events including conferences, corporate meetings, and various product launches, as well as a variety of other projects. We work regularly with venues and organizers as well as providing on-site support for existing install clients, where we operate the in-house equipment and provide technical event support.
• Live Events Audio Visual Technician
• Salary starts at £24K - £27K + OT (depending on experience and focused skills)
• Reports to the Hire & Events Manager
• Delivery, set-up and dismantle of AV equipment
• Trouble shooting of complex Video and Audio systems under tight schedules
• Equipment research and development
• Training junior a/v technicians
• Warehouse stock management
• Prepping/testing equipment
• Running crew
• Plan the technical execution of events
• Organizing technical Schematics for events
Skills, Attributes, Qualifications required to successfully carry out this role:
• Experience operating audio visual equipment, including sound, projection, video and lighting (focus being audio and projection/video), knowledge of VC systems and a basic knowledge of IT/networking. (5 years or more)
• A Full and Clean UK Driving License is a must
• Experience driving mid sized vans, particularly in London.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills both face to face and on the phone.
• Computer literacy, with a good working knowledge of WINDOWS and OSX
• A willingness to work flexible and sometimes unsocial hours
• Reliable and punctual with a smart appearance
• Self motivated and keen to progress within the industry.
• Lifting is required, so must be physically fit.
We are looking for an energetic person who is looking to exercise their team leading skills and contribute to the growth of the company as there is plenty of room for advancement within. The ideal candidate will have experience in the industry and is looking to further their career in the events industry.
Please email your CV to us quoting “Events AV Tech Position” in the subject to “email@example.com”