Senior Events Technician
We are recruiting for a Senior Events Technician based at our office in Longcross. We focus on live events including conferences, corporate meetings, and various product launches, as well as a variety of other projects. We work regularly with venues and organisers as well as providing on-site support for existing install clients, where we operate the in-house equipment and provide technical event support.
- Delivery, set-up and dismantle of AV equipment
- Trouble shooting of complex Video and Audio systems under tight schedules
- Equipment research and development
- Training junior AV technicians
- Warehouse stock management
- Prepping/testing equipment
- Running crew
- Plan the technical execution of events
- Organising technical Schematics for events
- Experience operating audio visual equipment, including sound, projection, video and lighting (focus being audio and projection/video), knowledge of Video Conferencing systems and a basic knowledge of IT and networking.
- Experience driving mid-sized vans, particularly in London.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both face to face and on the phone.
- Computer literacy, with a good working knowledge of Windows and OSX
- A willingness to work flexible and sometimes unsocial hours
- Reliable and punctual with a smart appearance
- Self motivated and keen to progress within the industry
- Lifting will be required
- A full and clean UK Driving License
As the role will entail driving from home to client sites, we offer a company van for business use only .
We are looking for an energetic person who is looking to exercise their team leading skills and contribute to the growth of the company as there is plenty of room for advancement within. The ideal candidate will have experience in the industry and is looking to further their career in the events industry.
If you are interested please send your CV to Recruitment@focus21.co.uk