Focus 21 Audio Visual Hire and Events Production Company are recruiting for a Sales Administrator based at Longcross. We focus on live events including conferences, corporate meetings, and various product launches, as well as a variety of other projects. We work regularly with venues and organisers as well as providing on-site support for existing install clients, where we operate the in-house equipment and provide technical event support.
Focus 21 are a dynamic market leading engineering company in the audio visual and videoconferencing industry.
With strong proven administrative skills, you will be responsible for administering invoices, creating purchase orders, preparing small quotes and being the first port of call at the Longcross site.
You will also be responsible for supporting the general administrative needs of the team, and will be happy to help as asked.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office particularly Outlook, Word and Excel, and general computer skills.
- Experience of creating quotes, purchase orders and managing invoices.
- You will have some general AV knowledge.
- You will be smartly presented with good numeracy, excel and literacy skills, and will have the ability to communicate in a professional manner at all levels.
- Helpful and professional telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and progressive company who are committed to your professional development.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com