(Location: Deepcut, UK)
Reporting directly to the Focus 21 Projects Commercial Manager, the Projects Administrator will contribute to the effective and flexible performance of the Projects Department by supporting the back office functions for the Projects Director, Projects Commercial Manager and a number of project managers and their teams.
- To function as the team’s primary communication contact with the company.
- To produce supporting documentation for projects during and on completion of the project. This includes the control and flow of documentation provided below:
- Technical Submissions.
- Written submissions, variations & changes.
- The production of valuations for clients and vesting certification as required.
- To compile requested documentation for contactors / clients and to publish to their document management systems.
- To compile asset registers for clients.
- Compiling site engineers’ package to assist on-site works.
- To seek feedback from clients on completion of works and record the returns.
- To maintain accurate records of equipment issued to staff.
- Ensure that final documentation packages (e.g. operations and maintenance manuals, as-built schematics, user manuals etc.) are prepared in a timely manner.
- Perform other activities and assume further responsibilities as projects demand and/or as directed by the Projects Director and/or Projects Commercial Manager.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills
- Proficient with computers and standard office programs (e.g. Windows, Excel, Word)
- Proficient with scheduling software (MS Project)
To apply, please email your CV to Recruitment@focus21.co.uk