There is now no need to settle for a one-size-fits-all view of your conference room. The Polycom EagleEye Director II takes video conferencing to the next level with people tracking technology that automatically zooms in on an active speaker without the use of a remote control or camera presets. With meeting participants no longer worrying about staying in the camera view or interrupting the flow of conversation to pass the remote control, they can spend 100% of their time in meetings focusing on the bigger issue—solving critical business problems.
The ability to see speakers up close during a video call allows for a more engaging and natural meeting experience, vital nonverbal cues are easier to pick up and it is much easy to concentrate on the speaker when they are clearly visible.
The Polycom eagle eye director II also offers powerful data analytics to measure your return on investment when used with Polycom RealPresence Group Series and RealPresence Clariti, allowing you to:
· Count the number of participants during video calls for stronger understanding of video adoption.
· Monitor room usage to ensure that automated conferences are being attended and not running in empty rooms
· Compatible with Polycom RealPresence Group Series with 6.1 software or above
· Compatible Skype for Business video systems:
· Microsoft Surface Hub (55" and 84")
· Skype for Business 2015 and Lync 2013 client running on Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
· Supports people-tracking up to 10m (32.8 feet)
· Uses 2 EagleEye IV 12x cameras
· Small physical footprint - 11.14” x 21.57” x 5.5” (H x W x D)
· Wall-mount bracket included
· 1 x mini-HDCI out to video system
· 2 x USB 2.0
· 1 x 3.5mm stereo line-in
· 1 x HDMI in
· 1 x HDMI out
For the full datasheet click here