First Q Supervisor
(Location: London, UK)
This position will be responsible for managing all post project support and contract requirements within the Focus21 project team. Duties include overseeing planning, scheduling, factory staging visits, client user training and post project handover support requirements. Must be able to develop and maintain strong partnership with all members of the projects and service teams. Establish and maintain clear and frequent verbal and written communication both within the company and with the client and its other vendors and consultants.
- Commitment to a program of continued professional development as part of the wider Focus 21 project to service client transition.
- Responsibility for co-ordination to ensure the correct administration for the various FirstQ site operations.
- Meet the client to make introductions and explain the FirstQ support program.
- Schedule and deliver training included within the installation contract.
- Present maintenance contract options beyond the FirstQ period.
- Manage Customer Support during the FirstQ period and to ensure that Safety, Health and Environment considerations within the contract are highlighted and controlled to mitigate the identified risks.
- Account management and co-ordination to ensure that the service level is optimized and new opportunities are correctly identified and managed.
- Additional training and meeting support at an agreed discounted rate.
- Generate new business and grow the department by preparing proposals and quotations.
- Measurement and presentation of Key Performance Indicators on a monthly and quarterly. basis.
- Maximising the availability and performance of the client’s AV facilities through proactive. maintenance, and maintenance of the client’s inventory and equipment performance records.
- To assume responsibility for co-ordination of temporary visiting AV staff and to ensure the correct administration procedures for maintaining FirstQ operations.
- Dissemination of information to all interested parties e.g. equipment serviceability state to key stakeholders.
- The job may also entail driving, working at height and manual handling.
- All project documentation is to archived and delivered on time for service contracts. This includes the control and flow of documentation provided below:
- Testing certificates
- Programming check lists
- Commissioning test results
- IP configurations / patching documents
- Weekly reports to project director and progress meetings
- Storage of control code and software files
- Snagging forms
- PCC forms
- Perform other activities and assume further responsibilities as projects demand and/or as directed by the Projects Director.
Skills & Requirements
- Proficient with computers and standard office programs
- Ability to create, read, and edit control code, DSP files, firmware and software files
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interface well with clients and co-workers and work on your own initiative.
- Capability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Detail oriented with strong organisational skills.
- Absolute attention to detail.
- Can demonstrate they have the ability and drive to successfully grow the business
- Have a track record of hitting sales targets and generating new business
- Enthusiastic, passionate and highly motivated
- Experience working within a similar position in the Industry with an AV support background
- ICIA CTS and CTS-I certification preferred.
To apply, please email your CV to Recruitment@focus21.co.uk