Field Service Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join our expanding Service team. Based at our premises in Deepcut you will work on site at our clients' premises mainly in London but travel throughout the UK and Europe would be required.
The main duties include fault finding and diagnostics of a variety of audio visual, videoconferencing such as:
- Crestron, AMX, Extron and Kramer Control and Switching Systems
- Exterity and MediaStar IPTV and SMATV
- Audio (sound desks, microphones, processors, amps and wireless)
- Video (Screens, projection, LED, scalers, faders and players)
- Cisco and Polycom Videoconfering infrastructure and Endpoints
- Digital and analogue signals (HDMI, DVI Component, EDID and HDCP)
- Clearone and Polycom DSP Systems
- IP Network Protocols
As the ideal candidate you will have at experience and a proven track record of working in a field service role preferably within the AV industry. You will ideally have Infocomm CTS certification and be able to demonstrate a good technical understanding of the systems detailed above.
In addition to an excellent technical knowledge you will possess the following qualities:
- Good organisation skills and methodical approach to work especially when under pressure
- As a strong team player you will be an exceptional communicator and be able to connect with clients, suppliers and colleagues both verbally and in writing.
- Confident and professional when dealing with clients
- Ability to work on your own and to use your own initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly competitive and friendly team within Focus 21.
If you are interested please send your CV to Recruitment@Focus21.co.uk