Focus 21 Visual Communications Ltd is the one of the UK’s leading provider of audio visual technologies. Focus 21 are specialists in the integration and servicing of audio visual control and video conferencing systems.
We have an excellent opportunity based at our business centre offices in Deepcut, Surrey. Focus21 is committed to professional development, offering incentivised training programs and certification support with InfoComm International, the recognised industry certification representing the commercial industry worldwide.
Focus21 currently hold the Integrator of the year award 2017.
We have the following vacancy available and will be interviewing in the coming weeks.
Technical Help Desk Engineer
£25,000- £30,000 per annum dependant on experience
Qualifications and experience
· At least 5 years’ experience working with IT/VC and or AV (problem solving remotely).
· CCNA/Network + or similar degree level qualifications are desirable
· Proficient using remote support tool applications (VPN, WebEx, Citrix)
· Must be computer literate Windows/MAC OS, Share-point, and Microsoft Mail, word, excel
· Proven track record in an IT/AV technical support based role
· Excellent Customer relations and interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Fluent in English, professional telephone manner
· Excellent organisational skills, especially under pressure.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Qualification and 1st/2nd line IT/AV technical support to Focus21 clients
· Obtaining the relevant information, drawings, and providing client remote technical assistance.
· Escalation to field engineering team for onsite repairs/workshop service spares support.
· Field engineering team support, providing documentation and back history, back end assistance
· Updating our ticketing system accurately with absolute attention to detail and direct telephone client assistance and call logging outside 0830 -17:30 weekdays only.
· Raising RMAs with Focus21 equipment’s suppliers under warranty
· Provide technical reports and updates to Focus21 customers
· Strong understanding of TCP/IP Networks Protocols and switching/routing over local area networks.
· Strong understanding of the fundamental principles of audio and video
· Experience of Cisco & Polycom video conference networking infrastructure and end-point configuration.
· All applicants should have a good understanding, interest and experience in audio visual and control systems. Experience of Crestron/AMX hardware and applications is also highly desirable in addition to experience of IPTV systems and SMATV.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a valid UK permit (no sponsorship offered), full and clean UK driving license, up to date passport and be willing/able to travel both within the UK and overseas when required. Applicants must be fluent in English.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly competitive, friendly and progressive company which offers great opportunities to build a career and progress.
Please make further enquiries by Email : firstname.lastname@example.org