Focus 21 are currently looking for experienced people in the following areas.
Junior/Technical HelpDesk Engineer
£25,000- £32,000 per annum dependant on experience.
Qualifications and experience
· Experience working within an AV and VC/IT support role.
· Proficient using remote support tool applications (Team-viewer, VPN, Remote Desktop).
· Must be computer literate Windows/MAC OS, Share-point, and Microsoft Mail, word, excel
· Proven track record in an AV/IT technical support based role
· Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Fluent in English, professional telephone manner
· Excellent organisational skills, especially under pressure.
Duties and Responsibilities
· 1st/2nd line AV/VC technical support to Focus21 clients (helpdesk operating 7am -7pm)
· Obtaining the relevant information, drawings, and providing client remote technical assistance with integrated AV/VC equipment.
· Escalation to field engineering team for onsite repairs and our workshop service spare support team.
· Field engineering team support, providing documentation and back history, back end assistance
· Updating our ticketing system accurately with absolute attention to detail
· Raising RMAs with Focus21 equipment’s suppliers under warranty
· Provide technical reports and updates to Focus21 customers
· Internal desktop support
· Understanding of the fundamental principles of audio and video
· Understanding of TCP/IP Networks Protocols and switching/routing over local area networks.
· Experience of Cisco & Polycom video conference networking infrastructure and end-point configuration.
· All applicants should have a good understanding, interest and experience in audio visual and control systems.
Shifts may be required
07:00am –16:00pm / 08.30-17:30 / 10:00am -19:00pm
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a valid UK permit (no sponsorship offered), full and clean UK driving license, up to date passport and be willing/able to travel both within the UK and overseas when required. Applicants must be fluent in English.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly competitive, friendly and progressive company which offers great opportunities to build a career and progress.
Please make further enquiries by Email : email@example.com
Apprentice & Trainee Scheme
Focus 21 Visual Communications Ltd currently have a number of vacancies for motivated individuals who want to join our AV Traineeship and Apprenticeship schemes.
We are currently specifically looking for;
You will receive training for a career audio visual engineering disciplines such as installation, programming, commissioning and maintenance.